Your welcomed Donations will be used entirely to defray the considerable cost of maintaining and enlarging Remember Cliffside. What does it take to “run” the Web site? There are fees, expenses, charges and costs for:
- The web host (company that stores this site on its servers)
- Travel and long distance (for interviews and research)
- Ancestry and census site subscriptions for research
- Site development software and upgrades
- Research materials (microfilm, books)
- Photographic equipment and materials
- Equipment purchases (expanded disk space for photo archival, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance
- Mailing and shipping (of contributed material)
- Printing supplies
- Special oversize scanning
There are two ways to make a donation.
1. To make a secure credit card donation through PayPal, click here and provide your personal and credit card information:
2. To make a donation by check or money order, make it payable to “Cliffside Historical Society,” and mail to:
||Cliffside Historical Society
10612 Round Rock Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28277
We appreciate your support!
Copyright © 2010 The Cliffside Historical Society